I am university assistant at the Institute of Numerical Mathematics (NuMa) of the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU).
Short curriculum vitae
- Since Nov 2021 University assistant at JKU.
- 2020 Habilitation at JKU.
- 2015 – 2021 Post doc at RICAM, Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW), Linz, Austria.
- 2012 – 2015 Erwin Schrödinger Fellowship
- 2008 – 2012 PhD Student in the Doctoral Program "Computational Mathematics", JKU.
- 2006 – 2008 Master in Industrial Mathematics at JKU.
- 2003 – 2006 Bachelor in Technical Mathematics at JKU.
- 1984 born in Linz, Austria.
I give lectures at JKU for students in mathematics and engineering studies. For the lectures, examination dates and related topics, see the subpages on teaching and exams.
- Multigrid methods
- Domain decomposition methods
- Isogeometric analysis (IgA)
- Optimality systems (KKT systems)
- Fourier analysis and symbolic methods
Moreover, I am one of the developers of the G+Smo library, a c++ based library for Isogeometric Analysis, developed in the framework of the NFN Geometry+Simulation.
Conferences and workshops in 2022
See also the list of conferences and workshops.
Recent preprints include:
- A IETI-DP method for discontinuous Galerkin discretizations in Isogeometric Analysis with inexact local solvers. (with M. Montardini, G. Sangalli, R. Schneckenleitner, and M. Tani),
- Stable discretizations and IETI-DP solvers for the Stokes system in multi-patch Isogeometric Analysis. (with J. Sogn), arXiv:2202.13707
- Multigrid solvers for isogeometric discretizations of the second biharmonic problem. (with J. Sogn), arXiv:2112.12559
- Dual-Primal Isogeometric Tearing and Interconnecting methods for the Stokes problem. (with J. Sogn), arXiv:2112.12163
- Inexact IETI-DP for conforming isogeometric multi-patch discretizations. (with R. Schneckenleitner), arXiv:2110.06087
- IETI-DP methods for discontinuous Galerkin multi-patch Isogeometric Analysis with T-junctions. (with R. Schneckenleitner), arXiv:2109.13147
See also the list of publications.